Sunday, January 15, 2012

Chez moi

I am once again home, after a decent day of traveling yesterday.  We made it back, as well as all our luggage, so as the Haitians say: messi seigneur!!

But allow me to go back to Wednesday, the last day I posted here. I kept a journal all the way through the trip, and I would like to finish my short blog by doing a post about each day's activities since then, as well as returning to previous posts and filling them in with pictures now that I'm home. I'm doing this mostly for me (and the selfish part of me that thinks that someday I might have kids who might want to see something about my travels), but I am also happy to share with those who want to know more about our trip and about a personal experience in Haiti.

So y'all come back now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment